Hillington Park is supporting your health.
and reducing emissions
- Installation of energy efficient lighting.
- 100% renewable electricity procured through the grid for managed areas.
- Water efficient fixtures and taps.
- Promotion of cycling to reduce commuter emissions.
- Removal of gas in some units.
View the Frasers Property roadmap to achieving this target here.
Frasers Property UK, owners of Hillington Park, have achieved 4 out of 5 stars in the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark, placing the organisation first of its peers for environmental, social and governance performance. Hillington Park has committed to all new buildings to be BREEAM rated. BREEAM, the most widely adopted green building certification, prioritizes sustainable design such as access to natural light, sustainable materials, energy and water efficient appliances and end of trip cycle facilities.
- Implementing a biodiversity plan to increase fauna and flora diversity.
- Replanting the wildflower garden.
- Undertaking ISO 14001 certification.
- Installing additional bicycle parking locations.