About The Innovation Centre
The Innovation Centre is a bright and spacious building offering a modern and dynamic office environment for businesses over three floors. Offering a variety of office suites to suit your business requirements with reception, coffee & vending services, meeting room facilities, communal kitchens and breakout areas for your staff.
The high profile Innovation Centre sits alongside the Lumina Building in a well-known landscaped campus environment with extensive car parking.
The Innovation Centre is an easy commute for staff and highly accessible for visitors. Hillington Park is located between Glasgow City Centre and Glasgow International Airport at Junction 26 of the M8 with two train stations and several bus routes on the park itself.
For our latest availability please click here.
The majority of suites may qualify for small business rates relief. For more information please visit Government Business Rates Relief.
Benefits of being at Hillington Park
- Great transport links - easy access by road, rail, bus and bike
- Extensive broadband network through Open Reach, Vodafone and Virgin
- 24/7 on site CCTV security
- Eat in/take-out food options, fitness and lots of essential services on site
- An established business community of 500 + organisations and 8,000 people